Gonzaga College High School
This prominent Jesuit high school founded in 1821 commissioned GBR Architects to conduct a comprehensive update of their urban campus. The master plan envisions a series of renovations and additions. Creating additional academic areas, updating technology throughout campus, providing a friendly, safe, environment while unifying the overall campus are hallmarks of the master plan.
The initial phase of work was a major renovation of the school’s primary academic buildings. This included transformation of an old parking area into a new student courtyard.